Friday, January 16, 2015

2014 Beauty Favourites

Hello Guys!x

First of all I'm really sorry for not writing a blog post yesterday, I was feeling really poorly and I just wanted to sleep! :)

Throughout 2014 I have been building my makeup collection, I remember in April I only had like an old foundation (it was my mums) and a lip gloss, now I have a full 2 draws (I'm not trying to brag!) I love makeup so much, so that's why haha!

So today's blog post is going to be my 2014 favourites (I know I'm a little late) but lets jump right into it!
1.The Porefessional by Benefit
(I finished my full size so now I'm using my sample size one)


2.L'oreal True Match Foundation
Shade~ Golden Beige



3. NYX HD concealer
Shade~CW 03


4. Collection Sheer Loose Powder
Shade~2 Translucent 


5.Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Shade~025 Sun Glow


6.Sleek Makeup Face Form Contouring and Blush
Shade~373



7.Urban Decay Naked Basics



8.Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo
Shade~65 Pink Gold



9.Benefit Cream Shadow
Shade~My Two Cents


10.Sleek Makeup i-Divine Eye Shadow palette
Shade~ OH SO SPECIAL 658



11.Soap&Glory Archery
Shade~Brownie Points


12.Benefit Gimme Brow
Shade~LIGHT/MEDIUM


13. MaXfactor Colour Elixir Lip Liner
Shade~06 Mauve Moment


14.BarryM Nail Polish
Shade~273 Raspberry


 15.Tanya Burr Lip Gloss
Shade~Exotic Island


16. NYX Butter Gloss
Shade~BLG02 Eclair


17. L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga
Shade~Black/Noir


18.L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim
Shade~Intense Black


19.Pointless Book 
By~Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog


 20.Girl Online 
By~Zoe Sugg (Zoella)


Thanks for reading!
Do More Of What Makes YOU Happy!
Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment