Saturday, November 14, 2015

Lush haul!

                                    Hello guys! 

Long time no blog posting?!! 
I have no excuses... It's been nearly a year since my last post..
But IM BACK AND READY TO BLOG AGAIN!!
Today I'm gonna do a lush haul since I've popped into lush and made a big-ish mistake today!
I bought a few things and I thought I'd share them with you guys!! I also have 2 extra products that aren't from lush!! 

 These are all the products I got and I will list them somebody below with pictures and my thoughts!! 


This is the "Father Christmas" one! It's a bath bomb, and what they do is make your bath smell extremely lovely and add beautiful colours! This bomb smells like the shower gel "Snow Fairy" which I love and I'm contemplating on getting the 1kg one ahaha! 


Next is "Shoot for the stars" another bath bomb, this one smells like some lavender  detergent but it smells incredible! (All lush products do btw) 


This is called "Luxury Lush Pud" also a bath bomb, smells like very very sweet Christmas pudding! But also it leaves your bath an amazing colour!!

Finally not a bath bomb haha! This is called "Candy Mountain" it's a bubble bar, you break off pieces and crumble it under the running tap! It smells like the a sweet I got at some party and also smells like "Snaow Fairy" because it's from the same range and you feel the need to eat it, but don't it may not taste as nice as it smells!! 

This is another bath bomb!! I'm sorry I just love them! This is called "Dragon's Egg" it has popping candy in it apparently which sounds very fun but probably it's gonna be very uncomfortable to lay on ahaha! If you guys live in Ireland, I'm not sure if you can get them in England but they smell like the Blue Refreshers which is a sweet!  And I love them!!! 

This is the Zoella "Fresh Fizz" it's basically a bath bomb but in a bar form! I Looooveee the smell of this! It's the perfect sweet but fruity scent and I'm in love! Well done Zoe!! 

Last thing I got is the Zoella "Soak opera" which is a shower gel/bubble bath which is very creamy and cleansing! I use this in the bath most of the time because I love bubbles! This has a very fresh sweet scent!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and inspired you to spend money on stuff you don't exactly need! Bye guys!!



         Do More Of What Makes YOU Happy! 
                                        Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment